Both our clinics are open access, offering scheduled visits and same-day services when needed. Please review our contact section for more information. We utilize electronic medical records, which makes your care more efficient, coordinated, and secure.
- Physical exams for newborns and through age 21
- Well Baby and Well Child check ups
- Immunizations and lab services available onsite
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Developmental screenings
- Urgent Care visits/Same day sick visits
- Form completion for school, daycare, summer camp/after-school, WIC, college
- Medical clearance for work, sports, and surgery
- Health Education
- Nutritional counseling and education
- Referral services
- ADD/ADHD evaluations and referrals
- Adolescent health care and preventive counseling
- Confidential teen services
- Insurance representatives
The Healing Arts programs are the product of a year-long relationship between Martinez Gallery and Pediatrics 2000, bringing together artists, writers, activists and health professionals. Martinez Gallery's mission is anchored in the understanding that the arts have the power to heal, from helping with the treatment of illness to improving quality of life.
Click here to download a PDF for more information on the program.